Senior Interior Designer
Does Interior Design Get your heart racing?
Are you experienced in new construction & renovations?
Are you a dive-in and get *#it done person?
Do you have at least 5 years of high end Interior Design experience?
If so, you could be perfect for our fun and no-drama team of designers. Must be AutoCad proficient, like to work at a fast pace, and be joyful!
- Min. 2 years experience in new construction design development is a MUST have.
- Taking a home from ‘Plans to Pillows’ – architectural plan review, electrical, trim detailing, and furnishings.
- Programming: attend client meetings, take notes and gather information to use in developing concept; write up and distribute meeting notes
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office Programs
- Develop concepts independently or as a member of a design team, dependent on size of project
- Create design style per client direction – independently or as team
- Develop preliminary design using sketches and drawings as needed to communicate concept
- Develop color and material options for review by Principal Designer or Design Director
- Develop specifications for color and material selections once decided upon by client
- Prepare or oversee drawings and documents for construction of projects including, but not limited to, plans, elevations, sections, and perspectives
- Develop full finish schedules
- Design specifications for whole house projects
- Furniture specification experience
- Knowledge of high end vendors
- Project management and administrative work as necessary.
Benefits: Generous paid vacation, Health & vision insurance, 401K and profit sharing
Does this sound like you? Submit your resume to email@example.com.